CBD Oil in your Pharmacy: Benefits and Properties of The Beemine Lab Oils
CBD oil has multiple beneficial properties for well-being, as it offers relief, calm and repair for sensitive skin, and its active ingredient has evidence to support its use for stress, sleep or pain. CBD oil in Spain has been approved through legal channels that have been certified, such as the sale of CBD oil in pharmacies and points of sale of hemp-based products (these are constantly supervised to ensure that the product has optimum quality and is free of THC or contains less than 0.02% of this component).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Where to buy cannabidiol oil?
If you are wondering where to buy cannabidiol oil, we are going to tell you.
As CBD oil must be legally certified in Spain, it is allowed to be purchased in pharmacies, stores specialized in CBD or hemp, e-commerce and in shopping centers, under cosmetic formats such as cream or body oil.
It is usually recommended to go to these authorized centers for advice on what product to buy, such as CBD in pharmacies, because if not we can fall into the error of acquiring them in centers of dubious regularization, stores that provide false information or do not perform with the relevant analysis. Do not worry about the format, in pharmacies you can find CBD in drops (CBD oils) or in creams for topical use.
If they are bought in places of dubious origin, we can run the risk of buying a poorly formulated product, with the wrong dosage of CBD or with a high THC content, or toxic ingredients that can cause discomfort or health problems.
To be more explicit, we can buy CBD oil from:
- Online stores. Coming from a Spanish online store. That usually make a fast delivery and with very attractive prices.
- Pharmacies. In any pharmacy in Spain, even in the most remote village of Soria, you can order The Beemine Lab CBD products by indicating the national code of the product.
- Physical stores. It can be purchased in approved physical stores, herbalists and other small stores.
Why buy CBD from Beemine Laboratories?
At The Beemine Lab you can find CBD products produced in Spain, using toxic and pesticide-free ingredients, with recyclable materials to be more environmentally friendly. We also donate 10% of our profits to increase and protect the bee population, an insect that is essential for pollination and is in danger of extinction.
In addition, our team collaborates with a community of experts to provide the highest level of quality and transparency in the information we offer through our channels.
Benefits of CBD drops
Cannabidiol (or CBD) is a compound that is present in the Cannabis plant in the form of a phytocannabinoid. However, it is not exclusive to this plant, as our body also tends to generate similar compounds naturally (endocannabinoids) which, via receptors, can be regulated and activated by CBD.
The endocannabinoid system is in charge of homeostasis, that is, it tries to achieve the balance or regulation of the physiological functions of the human body such as pain, stress, cell production, sleep, fat or appetite, among others.
The receptors in charge of receiving cannabidiol are CB1 and CB2, TRPV and GPR55 which, together with CBD, act directly or indirectly on the digestive system, the central and peripheral nervous system, the reproductive system, etc., helping the body to maintain a state of balance.
If we talk about the CBD variant in oil, these are ideal to take care of our body and skin wellbeing, as they provide relief, calm and hydration.
How do CBD oils work?
For the time being, in Spain, CBD is regulated only for dermo-cosmetic use, offering:
- Soothing, calming and repairing for sensitive skin.
- Sebum-regulating properties for oily skin.
- Prevents premature skin ageing.
- A shot of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and essential amino acids.
But there is still much to be discovered about this cannabinoid, which could influence a wide range of processes. Research is still in progress, but the World Health Organisation lists a list of diseases for which Cannabidiol could be beneficial, including the following properties:
- Anti-inflammatory. Reduces and prevents inflammation.
- Antibacterial. Helps to eliminate bacteria.
- Antioxidant. Combats free radicals and protects the skin against ageing and pollution.
- Repairing. Gives nourishment, relief and luminosity to sensitive, atopic skin or skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis or acne.
- Analgesic. Eliminates and calms pain by minimising the production of prostaglandins (responsible for the sensation of pain). It also modulates TRPV receptors, responsible for medium and high intensity pain.
- Anticonvulsant. Reduces epileptic seizures and convulsions.
- Antitumour. Helps protect healthy cells and is cytotoxic to altered cells.
- Anxiolytic. Modulates dopamine and serotonin, giving relief to people suffering from insomnia or anxiety.
- Neuroprotective. Prevents and slows neurodegenerative processes.
- Against vomiting and nausea.
Why use CBD oils from The Beemine Lab?
Our cannabidiol oils are tested in external laboratories.
We are pioneers in the design and development of CBD and honey products. We work with 100% natural ingredients, without toxins or pesticides and our products are manufactured entirely in Spain. The packaging of our product line is also designed with recyclable materials.
As we have already mentioned, we donate part of our profits to the maintenance and reproduction of bees. We also work with a community of Medical Cannabis experts to provide our customers with the highest quality and transparency of our products.
But, if we focus on our CBD oil, in our shop we have products of various concentrations and adapted to the needs and experience of the user. The CBD oils we offer:
- CBD Oil Basic 3%. For extra shine and repair for sensitive skin.
- CBD Oil Forte 10%. Ideal to start helping your body and make you feel great in a natural way.
- CBD Oil Forte+ 20%. Twice the potency of the previous product using fewer drops. Especially for experienced CBD users.
- CBD Oil Extra 30%. Allows to give extra calm and relief to people with a lot of CBD experience.
Even so, a number of precautions should be taken when using our products, such as the fact that they are not recommended for people who are allergic to some of the components.
Likewise, CBD does not produce dependence or tolerance, nor does external use of the oil increase cannabidiol levels in the blood.
Among the basic ingredients you will find in our products:
- Proportion of CBD that will vary depending on the product you buy.
- Rich in flavonoids, minerals, vitamins and essential amino acids, promoting the natural well-being of the body and skin.
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6.
Why do pharmacies trust The Beemine Lab CBD Oil?
As we have already pointed out, you can buy our CBD oil in pharmacies for a wide variety of concentrations and prices, as the sale in these establishments in Spain is completely legal and, in addition, has a number of advantages:
- They are products that require the professional and close advice offered by pharmacies.
- More and more doctors and specialists are recommending CBD products sold in pharmacies.
- Customers need confidence and guarantees. Pharmacies always work with products that have quality and certification.
The number of CBD-containing products on the market is increasing. According to an analysis carried out on Google Trends in 2019, around 6.4 million searches were carried out in connection with CBD. In addition, it is estimated that CBD produced in 2020 up to 16% growth and profits of $64 billion.
The biggest growth has been seen in products such as topical creams, sexual health applications and hair and skin treatments. This data is the best representation of why pharmacies and other establishments are betting on the sale and promotion of products such as CBD oil or CBD creams.
In addition, selling products from The Beemine Lab allows you to:
- Improve your business by offering products rich in CBD and honey produced entirely in Spain and in a sustainable way.
- Get free training and access to training materials so that workers in pharmacies know everything about the products, benefits and the best way to advise customers.
- Everything necessary to promote the product, such as samples, displays, vinyls, cards, etc.
In addition to all this, CBD oil drops are also sufficiently backed by studies and research, as well as having the approval of international organisations such as the WHO and the European Union for their sale and consumption. In other words, they are safe products that, thanks to their health effects, are suitable for sale in pharmacies.
Possible adverse effects
Adverse effects are usually mild to moderate in intensity and may include tiredness, drowsiness, dry mouth, dizziness and decreased appetite.
As you can see, CBD oil has multiple benefits for our body and state of mind and mood, so it is not surprising that we can find cbd oils in pharmacies.
The Beemine Lab is committed to the customer, offering natural products and the guarantees of applying a totally sustainable, healthy, safe and effective product, so it is logical that our products can be found in pharmacies, in the form of CBD oil or topical creams.
- ElSohly M.A., et al. Phytochemistry of Cannabis sativa L.Phytocannabinoids. Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products, vol 103. Springer, Cham. 2017. Print.
- Booth, Martin. “Cannabis: A History”. 1st Picador ed. New York: Picador, 2005. Print.
- Fundación Canna.”El sistema endocannabinoide“. 2016. Web.
- Kaplan, Josh (Kalapa Clinic) “CBD as preventative medicine” 2018. Web
- Atakan, Zerrin. “Cannabis, a complex plant: different compounds and different effects on individuals”. Therapeutic advances in psychopharmacology vol. 2,6: 241-54. 2012. Web.
- Bridgeman, Mary Barna, and Daniel T Abazia. “Medicinal Cannabis: History, Pharmacology, And Implications for the Acute Care Setting.” P & T : a peer-reviewed journal for formulary management vol. 42,3: 180-188. 2017. Print/Web.
- Mounessa, Jessica S. et al. “The role of cannabinoids in dermatology” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Volume 77, Issue 1, 188 – 190. 2017. Print/Web.
- Pamplona, FA et al., “Potential clinical benefits of CBD-rich Cannabis extracts over purified CBD in treatment-resistant epilepsy: observational data meta-analysis” 2018
- J Koehler,“Who benefits most from THC: CBD spray? Learning from clinical experience” 2014