Accessing and browsing the Website, as well as the acceptance of the corresponding cookies banner, and their configuration panel, imply the acceptance of the conditions set out in this Cookies Policy.
In any case, we inform you that BEEMINE is responsible for these Cookies and the processing of data obtained through them, deciding on their purpose, content and use, as well as of the processing of the information collected. Furthermore, this Website does not install our Cookies on Users’ devices until they have accepted their installation
- What do we understand as Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded onto the user’s device when visiting a website or application, associated with an anonymous user and their device, and that sometimes provide evidence that allows access to the user’s personal data.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, their main purpose is to recognise the user each time he/she accesses the Website, allowing, in addition to improving the quality, to offer a better use of both environments, personalising the services offered in this and offering the user information that is of interest to him/her or that may be of interest to him/her, according to the use he/she makes of them. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
Specifically, BEEMINE is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If BEEMINE uses other Cookies in the future in order to provide more and better services, the user will be informed of this.
The installation of these Cookies in the user’s device will always occur after the collection of consent and/or configuration of these.
This Cookies Policy provides general information on all the Cookies used on the Website. However, for information purposes for the user, Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website will be enabled by default, and may be, where appropriate, disabled and rejected by the user, always in compliance with current regulations.
Types and objectives of Cookies
The Website uses its own and third-party cookies. Depending on the entity that manages the data obtained through the cookies, they are grouped as follows:
- Own: Those that are sent to the editor that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party: These are not managed by the editor, but by a third party who manages the data obtained through the Cookies.
En función de su permanencia:
- Session: they remain during access and browsing on the site, they are deleted once the user leaves the Website.
- Permanent: They remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the Cookie.
Cookies used in the Website:
Cookies used by BEEMINE are own and third-party Cookies.
- Necessary Cookies
These cookies are considered essential for browsing in both environments, as they enable the user to use their features or tools, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, guaranteeing the security of browsing. Without these cookies, the aforementioned functions would be disabled.
This way, BEEMINE uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
- To identify the user’s session in order to keep it active during browsing.
- Identify the user’s session to avoid possible attacks and falsification of requests.
- To identify the user’s cookie configuration.
- Identify the server used by the user.
- Setting up the security of the web firewall.
- Verify the connection with the servers (in these cases these cookies may be from third parties, but they will always have the purpose described).
- Optimise the response time on the website with the cache function.
These cookies are used to analyse the user’s browsing of the Website, as well as to keep an account of these. Some of these cookies identify the user, while others only use aggregate data.
BEEMINE’s analytic Cookies
BEEMINE, through the Website, uses its own and third-party Cookies for the security of both environments at an analytic level. Specifically, these cookies are:
Behavioral advertising cookies
They are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
User settings to avoid Cookies
In compliance with current regulations, the user can configure the installation of Cookies on the Website in the specifically enabled channels. By means of this tool, the User can accept all Cookies, reject all of them (those that are not necessary for the operation of the website) or gradually configure them.
Thus, it is possible to block Cookies through the configuration tools of the browser, or each user can configure their browser to warn them when a server wants to save a Cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Edge, under Settings & more > Settings > Privacy, search and services. To learn more, visit the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/search/results?query=cookies+Microsoft+Edge&isEnrichedQuery=true
Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies that are not necessary for browsing this Website can be disabled in the Website settings.
These settings can be found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow changes to be made to the privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below are some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
Information in relation to your data
8..- Modifications to the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users by e-mail.