The properties and benefits of our CBD Moisturizer are:
- Quick and easy absorption: The moisturizer has a light texture and is easily absorbed without leaving skin oily.
- Regulator: Regulates the production of sebum and cells. Ideal for sensitive and atopic skins and for those with inflammatory skin afflictions such as atopic dermatitis (eczema) and acne.
- Antibacterial: Eliminates bacteria from our skin, making it ideal to prevent blackheads, acne and other afflictions resulting from bacteria.
- Antioxidant: Fights free radicals, taking care of your skin from aging and pollution.
- Repairing: Provides luminosity, nutrition and relief for damaged skin. Cannabidiol extract and honey provide antioxidants and fatty acids, which are integral in the repair and regeneration of the skin. These properties are ideal to combat the effects of the sun and pollution.
- Anti-inflammatory: Prevents and reduces inflammation by inhibiting and blocking cyclooxygenase activity. Its anti-inflammatory properties offer non-toxic solutions for people with acne, atopic dermatitis (or eczema).
- Analgesic: Calms or eliminates pain by reducing the production of prostaglandins, responsible for the sensation of pain. Our CBD hydrating facial cream can soothe itchy and stinging skin afflictions.
Cannabidiol (CBD) and hemp seed oil are rich in flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and essential amino acids. It provides the nutrition that our bodies and skin need while calming and balancing the natural processes of the endocannabinoid system.
How to use: Apply to your face and neck with a soft massage. Ideal to use day (under SPF!) and night. We are revolutionizing skincare by uniting the benefits of bee-derivatives and cannabis, this synergy hydrates, disinfects, and is packed with antioxidants to protect your skin from aging. Learn about our routines and recipes on our blog. If you like our CBD hydrating facial cream we think you will like our CBD Oil Basic 3%. Ideal to use after applying the cream as a serum, enhancing the properties and benefits.