Properties of our CBD Oil Basic 3%:
- Repairing: Provides luminosity, nutrition and relief for sensitive, atopic and inflammatory skin afflictions such as acne and atopic dermatitis or eczema.
- Anti-inflammatory: Prevents and reduces inflammation by inhibiting and blocking cyclooxygenase activity.
- Analgesic: Calms or eliminates pain by reducing the production of prostaglandins, responsible for the sensation of pain. Reduces pain of mild intensity.
- Antibacterial: Eliminates bacteria.
- Regulator: Regulates the production of sebum and skin cells, which is why it is indicated for afflictions such as acne and atopic dermatitis or eczema.
- Antioxidant: They fight free radicals, taking care of our skin from aging and pollution.
Cannabidiol (CBD) and hemp seed oil are rich in flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and essential amino acids
. It provides the nutrition that our bodies and skin need while calming and balancing the natural processes of the endocannabinoid system.
How to use:
CBD Oil for skin
: Moisten face and hands before applying 4-5 drops on hands or face. Distribute with your fingers, gently dabbing the oil on your skin. Before applying the oil, apply a water-based moisturizer, such as our CBD Hydrating Facial Cream
, whose calming active ingredients are ideal for combating inflammatory afflictions which provoke pain and itchyness. Ideal to use day and night. Find out the best way to use CBD for you
CBD Oil for localized pain
: Apply a few drops of oil on the area and spread them with a gentle massage. Combined with the Emergency Balm,
our soothing and anti-inflammatory active ingredients will enhance the absorption and effect of CBD Oil.
Repeated administration of CBD Oil does not develop tolerance or dependence. For more information, see the WHO report
on the use of CBD.
If you are interested in our CBD Oil Basic 3% CBD we recommend our CBD Oil Forte 10%
and CBD Oil Forte+ 20%
CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, CANNABIDIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL.
HEMP SEED OIL
HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
VITAMIN E (Tocopherol)
300 mg – 0.75 mg /drop
Importante: El uso de estos productos es de uso externo. Lee nuestro Aviso legal si tienes cualquier duda sobre la legislación vigente.