Our 3% CBD Oil is the perfect complement to your daily facial care routine, either directly on the face or after applying a Moisturizer.
- Regulating and repairing: Regulates the production of sebum and skin cells, making it suitable for afflictions such as acne or atopic dermatitis (eczema).
- Cleanses and hydrates: Cleanses while hydrating the skin thanks to its antibacterial properties. It provides a natural glow, hydration and relief for sensitive skins and inflammatory topical afflictions.
- Reduces pain and itching: Its analgesic properties help reduce the discomfort of certain skin conditions such as dermatitis or acne. Its anti-pruritic properties can help combat itching sensations, common symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
- Prevents aging: Fights free radicals and oxidative stress, protecting your skin from pollution and other external and internal factors.
- Balancing and Nourishing: CBD and hemp seed oil are rich in flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and essential amino acids. Essential for the wellbeing of our skin barrier these raw ingredients calm and help balance the natural processes of the endocannabinoid system.
CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, CANNABIDIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL.
VITAMIN E (Tocopherol)
300 mg – 1 mg /gota
Warning: The use of these products is for external use only. Please read our Legal Notice if you have any questions about current legislation.
CBD Oil for dermocosmetic use:
- After cleansing your face, or other area, remove excess water.
- Keep your face and hands moist!
- Apply a few drops to the palm of your hands and warm the product by rubbing your hands together.
- Pat on face with the palm of your hands or, for delicate areas, dab with your ring finger.
- Another way to moisten the area is by applying our CBD Moisturizing Cream, whose active ingredients have soothing properties suitable for inflammatory conditions that cause pain, itching or irritation.
- Be patient and wait for the product to absorb completely, also avoiding touching fabrics for a while (clothes, towels, your pillow, etc.).
- If you are going to use it in the morning, use sunscreen afterwards. (We know it’s difficult, but sunscreen is a must, even if the sun doesn’t come, put it on!).
- Learn about your skin type and how you can incorporate CBD in your skin care routine for you. (LINK – Beauty Routine).
- Find out the best way to use CBD for yourself. (LINK – How to use CBD).
CBD oil for localized pain:
- Apply enough drops of oil to cover the area.
- Extend with a gentle massage.
Combine with our CBD Recuperating Balm, whose soothing, relaxing and anti-inflammatory active ingredients will help enhance the effect of the CBD Oil.
Do not use it if allergic to any of its components.
CBD is derived from the Cannabis Sativa L plant. It lacks psychotropic effects and does not generate tolerance or dependence. External use of CBD Oil does not enter the bloodstream.
To learn more about CBD, check out the WHO report on the use of CBD.