Our 3% CBD oil is suitable for all skin types and is especially beneficial in helping to moisturise and repair sensitive skin.
- It acts as a sebum regulator, balancing our skin’s natural processes,
- Prevents and softens skin imperfections, such as pimples, redness, etc.
- Its cannabidiol-rich formula helps soothe dry and sensitive skin.
- Protects your skin from ageing and pollution thanks to its cleansing, moisturising and antioxidant action.
- Hemp oil nourishes our skin, providing luminosity and recovering its natural well-being, as it is rich in flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and essential amino acids.
CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, CANNABIDIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL.
VITAMIN E (Tocopherol)
300 mg – 1 mg /gota
Warning: The use of these products is for external use only. Please read our Legal Notice if you have any questions about current legislation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
CBD oil for daily use:
- After cleansing the face or other area, remove excess water.
- Keep your skin and hands slightly damp.
- Apply a few drops to the palm of your hand and warm the product by lightly rubbing your hands together to bring it to your skin temperature for better absorption.
- Dab it onto your face or apply with your ring finger on the most delicate areas.
- Make the most of the product and learn about the benefits of Cannabidiol for the skin on our blog.
- Another way to moisturise the area is to apply our CBD Moisturising Cream or CBD Body Lotion for even more effectiveness.
- Be patient and wait for the product to be completely absorbed, avoiding other fabrics (clothes, towels, pillow, etc.).
- If you are going to use it in the morning, use a sunscreen afterwards (we know it’s difficult, but we should use sunscreen every day even if the sun is not even out).
- Know your skin type and the best face care routine for you.
- Combine with CBD Recovery Balm for an extra cooling sensation.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
CBD comes from Cannabis, has no psychotropic effect and does not generate tolerance or dependence. External use of CBD Oil does not generate CBD levels in the blood.
For more information on CBD see the WHO report on the use of CBD.