Our CBD Oil 10% is perfect to use for relieving joint tension, muscle pain and maintaining a state of homeostasis and balance in our body.
- Reduces pain and itching: Its analgesic properties help reduce muscle and joint pain or discomfort caused by daily muscle wear and tear.
- Reduces inflammation: Prevents and reduces muscle and joint inflammation.
- Calms and relaxes: Provides positive relaxation to mitigate stress and help us achieve moments of calm and concentration.
- Prevents aging: Fights free radicals and oxidative stress, protecting your skin from pollution and other external and internal factors
- Cleanses and repairs: Cleanses while hydrating the skin thanks to its antibacterial properties. Together with hemp seed oil, they are rich in flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and essential amino acids, vital for tissue repair.
CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, CANNABIDIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL.
HEMP SEED OIL
VITAMINA E (Tocopherol)
1000 mg – 3 mg /drop
Warning: The use of these products is for external use only. Please read our Legal Notice if you have any questions about current legislation.
CBD oil for localized pain:
- Apply enough drops of oil to cover the area.
- Extend with a gentle massage
- Combine with our CBD Recovery Balm, whose soothing, relaxing and anti-inflammatory active ingredients will help enhance the effect of the CBD Oil.
- Learn about the best way to use CBD in our article ”How to use CBD”.
CBD Oil for dermocosmetic use:
- After cleansing your face, or other area, remove excess water.
- Keep your face and hands moist!
- Apply a few drops to the palm of your hands and warm the product by rubbing your hands together.
- Pat on face with the palm of your hands or, for delicate areas, dab with your ring finger.
- Another way to moisten the area is by applying our CBD Moisturizing Cream, whose active ingredients have soothing properties suitable for inflammatory conditions that cause pain, itching or irritation.
- Be patient and wait for the product to absorb completely, also avoiding touching fabrics for a while (clothes, towels, your pillow, etc.).
- If you are going to use it in the morning, use sunscreen afterwards. (We know it’s difficult, but sunscreen is a must, even if the sun doesn’t come, put it on!).
- Learn about your skin type and how you can incorporate CBD in your skin care routine for you.
- Find out the best way to use CBD for you.
Do not use it if allergic to any of its components. CBD is derived from the Cannabis Sativa L plant.
It lacks psychotropic effects and does not generate tolerance or dependence. External use of CBD Oil does not enter the bloodstream.
To learn more about CBD, check out the WHO report on the use of CBD.