Properties of our CBD Oil Forte 20%:
- Antiinflammatory: Prevents and reduces inflammation by inhibiting and blocking cyclooxygenase activity.
- Analgesic: Calms or eliminates pain by reducing the production of prostaglandins, responsible for the sensation of pain. Reduces chronic and high intensity pain.
- Antibacterial: Eliminates bacteria.
- Regulator: Regulates the production of sebum and skin cells, which is why it is indicated for afflictions such as acne and atopic dermatitis or eczema.
- Antioxidant: They fight free radicals, taking care of our bodies from aging and pollution.
- Repairing: Topically CBD provides luminosity, nutrition and relief for sensitive, atopic and inflammatory skin afflictions such as acne and atopic dermatitis or eczema.
Cannabidiol (CBD) and hemp seed oil are rich in flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and essential amino acids. It provides the nutrition that our bodies and skin need while calming and balancing the natural processes of the endocannabinoid system.
How to use:
CBD Oil for skin: Moisten face and hands before applying 2-3 drops on hands or face. Distribute with your fingers, gently dabbing the oil on your skin. Before applying the oil, apply a water-based moisturizer, such as our CBD Hydrating Facial Cream.
CBD Oil for localized pain: Apply a few drops of oil on the area and spread them with a gentle massage. Combined with the Emergency Balm our soothing and anti-inflammatory active ingredients will enhance the absorption and effect of CBD Oil.
Repeated administration of CBD Oil does not develop tolerance or dependence. For more information, see the WHO report on the use of CBD.