Sweeten your day with a relaxing, hydrating and glow-boosting Hani+ face mask. If you have dermatitis, eczema, acne,or cold sores, this is your face mask!
- Cleans and disinfects: Honey together with CBD eliminates bacteria, disinfects and reduces the possibility of infection. Reduces and protects from viruses like herpes simplex (cold sores).
- Regulates sebum and skin cell production: Regulates sebum and cell production. For lips, sensitive areas, and for those with inflammatory skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis (or eczema) and acne.
- Repairs: Provides luminosity, nutrition and relief for damaged skin. Cannabidiol extract and honey provide antioxidants and fatty acids, which are integral in the repair and regeneration of our skin. These properties are ideal for combating the effects of sun and pollution.
- Reduces pain and inflammation: CBD Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that offer non-toxic solutions for people with acne and atopic dermatitis (or eczema).
- Antioxidant: Honey and CBD fight free radicals, preventing aging and protecting your skin from pollution.
Our honey is harvested by local beekeepers who maintain artisanal extraction methods, respecting the well-being and balance of the hives and obtaining pure honey.
OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL
Organic rosemary honey
300 mg – 0.3%
Importante: El uso de estos productos es de uso externo. Lee nuestro Aviso legal si tienes cualquier duda sobre la legislación vigente.
- After cleansing your face, or other area, remove excess water.
- Try Hani+ alone or mixed with other nourishing superfoods to make homemade masks, here are some ideas.
- Use once or twice a week applying 2 tablespoons of Hani + on your face and neck.
- If you’re only using Hani + you can leave it on as long as you want, but 20 or 30 minutes will be enough.
- Remove the excess product with warm water or with a moist towel.
- For the product to work its magic, we have to open our pores! You can use a hot towel directly on your face or try boiling some water in a pot and use the steam. (If you use steam, try putting a towel on your head!).
- Treat yourself!.A CBD Honey mask while listening to a podcast, reading, or watching your favorite series is a great routine to relax and recharge.
Learn about our routines and recipes for CBD Honey masks in articles on skin care or learn about the different ways to use CBD.
Do not use it if allergic to any of its components. CBD is derived from the Cannabis Sativa L plant. It lacks psychotropic effects and does not generate tolerance or dependence. External use of CBD Oil does not enter the bloodstream. To learn more about CBD, check out the WHO report on the use of CBD.