Sweeten your mornings with a tablespoon of honey while improving your immune system. For thousands of years, honey has been used as a natural remedy to strengthen our response to external factors and to repair wounds and burns due to its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antioxidant properties.
- Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antiseptic: Honey kills bacteria. Disinfects and reduces the possibility of infection. Reduces and protects both the body and the skin from viruses.
- Immune booster: Rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and essential amino acids. Honey is a curing superfood which can help us boost our immune system.
- Repairing: Provides luminosity, nutrition and relief for damaged skin. Honey provides antioxidants and fatty acids, which are integral in the repair and regeneration of our skin.
- Antioxidant: Fights free radicals, taking care of your skin from aging and pollution.
- Anti-inflammatory: Honey has been used for thousands of years to reduce inflammation.
Hani Raw is harvested by local beekeepers who maintain sustainable and artisanal methods for its extraction, respecting the hive cycle and obtaining pure honey.